We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Lobster - SJD

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Lobster - SJD

I know I asked about this before, but I cannot find it. Who has the best lobster tail, including lobster tacos, in SJD? Yes, yes, I will post this question on that forum, as well. Oh, only 34 more sleeps to go! YIPEE!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,769 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Lobster - SJD

Coming from the East Coast (NY), Lobster in Cabo is always something I would NOT order as they are usually not Maine Lobsters and not the tender delicious meat Im used to. But I know on vacation Lobster is always a special treat. I think any of the restaurants would do a good job with the clawless caribbean type lobsters that they have in the Cabo area.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,919 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Lobster - SJD

Here is the link to your previous post.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g152516-i209-k68847…

las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Lobster - SJD

I know it is not like Maine lobster. Been eating spiny lobster in the Caribbean for many years. But, yes, my thing on vacation is to eat as much shell fish, including lobster, shrimp and crab, as possible. Thanks for the replies.

4. Re: Best Lobster - SJD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 05:20