We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

Has anyone recently come back from the Pacifica Retreat? Can you tell me if the main pool is open? As of July 5th, I received confirmation from the hotel that it is open. Not too sure about that. Can anyone help

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

haven't been there, but we are leaving a week from saturday. i did email the hotel and got a reply back today saying they were up and running :-)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

Hope you have a great time. We too are going to be there on the 25th. Maybe we will run into one another. I sure hope the pool is open. Nothing like a huge pool, cold drinks, sunshine, and under water music..lol. Have a wonderful time

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

we will be there the 15-18. it's a quickie trip (direct flight from st. louie). we just need a few days without our little ones! we will miss them so much we could only go for three nights!

i am already dreaming of a cocktail while lounging by the pool. i hear the waves sound amazing too! ohh i cannot wait! i hope you have a safe and fun trip as well! i'll post when we get back and let you know how it was~

New Jersey
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

Your going to have a great time. Enjoy evey minute of it!!!!

Austin, Tx
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

someone posted their review of the Pacifica talking about the main pool being under repair. post is dated 7/3 and they do not state which dates they were there. hopefully they will add to this post. I've booked 7/27 - 7/30 and i hope it is complete.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

4tluv

The main pool was recently under construction, pre July 4th. After several messages and inquires i received a message from Pacifica themselves. I was told the pool is open and all are enjoying the pool. After many read reviews of Cabo i now understand that not all that is said can be trusted. I would recommend posting another forum question for those who have recently returned. They would would be able to best answer the pool question. I too will be at pacifica during your stay. I am sure that we will have a blast. Good luck!

Austin, Tx
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

my guess is they are going to always tell potential customers that everything is 100%.. i guess we can always go next door and use the other resort.

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

fiveo....I have experienced in Mexico that resorts/hotels do tell people that everything is great.

But...I remember reading the posting that someone called the front desk and someone got email and both were very specific and even had photos of the newly completed work and the dates of completion were past-tense and specific.

I think all is well....and I can't tell you how stunning this resort is.

My friend and her husband staying at Sunset Beach just went to dinner at Pacifica a few days ago and then fell asleep on a lounge chair together with the description that there was something "eternal and timeless" at Pacifica.

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

ohhh baja i am getting even more excited after reading your post!

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Main Pool?

" A feeling"...that is what Pacifica aims for....subtle....everything is beautiful....accentuating the extraordinary geography where a harsh , hot desert meets the unspoiled, desolate beach of a wild ocean and explosive surf. I've lived on the Pacific Ocean in Southern California and that is not the same as Baja's Pacific due to the dramatic shape of the Baja Peninsula and that the Pacific is joining with the amazing Sea of Cortez.

I also get this feeling at Sunset Beach.

Man, I want to go back.