We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

Kalispell, Montana
Level Contributor
124 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

I feel like an idiot....but for some reason, I am having trouble finding the direct website for Cielito Lindo. I keep getting 3rd party sites that want my info to book on my behalf. What am I doing wrong? We have used them in the past. Did they change their name or site? Help

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

We have used them too but I couldn't find a direct site either.

However their email address is:

cielitolindo2007@gmail.com

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,568 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

E-mail is a better option, but here is the website if you still want it: realadventures.com/listings/1198067_Operador…

All the transportation companies with contact info is listed in a Top Question on the right. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c129424

Kalispell, Montana
Level Contributor
124 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

Thanks guys! I will direct email them. My ipad mobile app doesn't offer any extra info tools i.e. Top question on the right. I don't get clickable links either within messages....but I'll certainly email them and I'm glad they're still around. They were great to work with!

Thanks again!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,975 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

they will reply to your email and that is definitely the best way to go!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,568 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

Top Questions for most destinations are so valuable. Just open the full TA website with your browser rather than the app.

6. Re: I am having trouble finding the website for Cielito Lindo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 05:16