We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

Snohomish...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

I am staying at Sunset Beach through RCI and I saw on their website is the shuttle is free (with all inclusive) We decided we want to spend more time in town and eat outside the resort so we did not do the all inclusive. IS the shuttle still free. Besides the super expensive internet fee is there any other hidden fees that you have come across?

Is there a walking path from PBSB to town?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

The shuttle is free. The walk to town is not a good idea. All hills and narrow roads make it a difficult very long walk.

They do have free internet near the main pool at the deli near the chapel and at the coffee/ice cream shop by the main entrance.

There is a $1 a day charge that goes to the owners foundation which you do not have to pay.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,568 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

Google Maps has a decent look at the location of PBSB with respect to town. You can't tell that it's a hill, but you can see how curvy the road is to get up and then to get down (to the right) toward town.

This map shows a driving route to PB Rose where the shuttle drops folks off. http://goo.gl/maps/1vfvR You must have free tickets for the shuttle to PB Rose; seating is limited.

Maple Valley...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

Also, how late/early does the shuttle run?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,568 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

I think it's 10 am to 10 pm. This thread has some additional details: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k61445…

Every hour on the hour in one direction, on the half hour in the other direction. I *think* it's on the hour from Sunset Beach and on the half hour from the Rose, but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone who has taken the shuttle recently will give you accurate info!

Riverside, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

You are correct.....on the hour going to the Rose and on the half hour returning. Just remember that you have to get your ''free shuttle" tickets ahead of time as they do run out. There is standby, but during peak times, standby does not always work.

6. Re: is The Peublo Bonita shuttle is free without all inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2014, 05:17