We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for Fun!!!

Seattle...
Level Contributor
53 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for Fun!!!

I was recently in Cabo, and want to share the highlight of my trip. We chartered a sailboat through Cabo Sail (the guys in the blue shirts). We had scheduled the reservation ahead of time, and when we arrived at the dock on the day of our reservation, we were greeted by the captain right on time.

We were a family of 4, and the boat cost about $350 from 2PM until after sunset (we got to watch sunset over the water). They took us snorkeling in a great spot and provided all of the gear. They provided almost too much awesome food including sandwiches, nachos and even sushi. They also provided unlimited drinks to be served. All included in the price. When we were trying to be courteous patrons, we were told "This is your boat for few hours. Enjoy it".

Cabo Sail - I've done this two years in a row now and it is AWESOME. I highly recommend it.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
270 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for Fun!!!

Molly- thanks for the great feedback. It's always helpful to know prices.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for Fun!!!

Thank you for the information. I am going to Cabo in a couple of weeks and we are looking for a snorkeling experience. Is this the site you booked from? http://www.cabosailing.com/

It is one of the sites that I am looking at.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Seattle...
Level Contributor
53 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation for Fun!!!

Yes!! That's it!!! If you end up booking it, I hope you have as much fun as I did!!

Midwest
Level Contributor
562 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendation for Fun!!!

Good information. I get seasick, and we already have the boat booked for the rest, so not this time. . .but since we often go when it is real hot, I never think about getting a boat at 2:00 and then staying for sunset. This time of year, that is a great idea!

5. Re: Recommendation for Fun!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2015, 05:17