We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
431 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Hi looking for good place to end the day in cabo, maybe with some sort of music or live entertainment..cool venu// We are staying in san Jose.

Wanted- fun atmosphere for the teens...decent food for the adults and great drinks for the adults!

Possible?? Don't want to be there late...maybe only until 8 or 9 pm?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
16,145 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Villa Serena on the corridor has a Cuban won a on 4 nights and a flute player on others. Food is very good and the have a $19.999 LOBSTER SPECIAL. Sit on the balcony for great views of Cabo over the Water. www.puertavieja.com/

SUNSET DA MONA LISA has a Killer view on the water. They also have a big telescope to view the stars after dinner. www.sunsetmonalisa.com/

Both places are on the Discount www.loscabosguide.com/ 35 to 50 % off your meals including drinks. You can return the voucher for full cost if you don't use them.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Rocky don't you have other suggestions for a cool Venue for Parents with Teens in Cabo San Lucas. I don't think a flute player is exactly what the OP had in mind.

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Nothing fancy but we always like Zippers. Good Mexican with live music most nights. Right on the beach at the far end.

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Nothing fancy but we always like Zippers. Good Mexican with live music most nights. Right on the beach at the far end.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,759 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Maybe the Roadhouse~Has a piano player some nights...

Here it is on a map. Closer to Cabo

wikimapia.org/…20lucas

Not many places with "teen" type music or "fun" for dinner...

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
2,273 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

We don't usually eat on the Marina, but a place like Alexander's on the Marina with teens would be nice. A lot a activity going by and you can sit right on the marina. Some of the nearby restaurants have music and those are options as well. I agree, the scenic places with soft music are probably not for the kids. Another place they might like, and I assume this is more dinner time then after 11pm, but Squid Roe can be fun for that age (until the age limit increases at night)

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
16,145 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Fmsdude.........Im sure most teens might rather not be with the parents anywhere. I think the Telescope at Sunset Da Mona lisa is fun for all ages. Villa Serena has different entertainment and the web site will let the family decide whats appropriate.

I believe I missed where you posted your helpful suggestions. : }

B.C.
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

I haven't been, but maybe the new Rockstone tripadvisor.ca/… Cabo Wabo or Squid Roe. The marina has lots of great, fun places too.

While you are staying in San Jose, Gene Simmons new bar looks cool too, Rock and Brews:

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g152515-d52…

Shelby Township...
Level Contributor
693 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

I'll toss in El squid Roe. We have been there a couple of times and always had fun. Late, early, whenever. I would say it caters to the younger crowd, but for the age ranges you listed, it would be what I would expect to see in there till around 8 or so.

Last time I played bingo, even though I didn't want to play bingo. Won a bottle of tequila, which they took a photo of us with all the waitstaff surrounding us, printed it on a label and stuck it on the bottle. Was cool! Too bad we decided to pack it in a carry on (don't do this with bottles with anything in them), and they made us empty it out before we could get to the airport gate. :( Still have the bottle though!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
16,145 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fun place for dinner with 16, & 17 yr old teens, eat ....

Billsgal........I love the Road House !!! It has fantastic Piano Man playing ragtime music on Thursday, Fri, and Sat nights starting at 7 pm.