We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secret Marquis Nightlife

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Secret Marquis Nightlife

Hi,

We are considering going to Secrets Marquis in a few months. Each year we usually go to Secrets Maroma but are interested in trying out the Western portion of MX. I know at Maroma in addition to the nightly shows they nightclub has live bands to dance to and karaoke. Does Secrets Marquis have any nightlife in addition to the shows each night? Also, what is the cost of taxi into Cabo?

Thanks!

des moines
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

Hopefully this gets an answer. If not I'm staying there next week and can let you know.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

Me too! :-) Thanks for offering to update me too when you get back. Have a great trip!!!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,963 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

The secrets Marquis is on the linked map below. Its listed there as the Marquis Hotel. Its about 10 miles between Cabo and San Jose on the corridor highway. Figure about $20 taxi to either town.

wikimapia.org/…b

des moines
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

Just got back. Taxis will run about $25 each way

Nightlife AT the resort is not much. Have some good shows we thought but after that they don't have a disco or club type place. One of the cons (which is very few) was no "hang out" fun place at night. Pool table, darts, etc.

But we don't go on vacation to go clubbing....so we didn't mind at all the lack of nightlife (and noise) at the resort.

They do have a pub crawl into Cabo twice a week for $20.

Nj
Level Contributor
217 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

Are you saying there is no bar to sit at for drinks after the show?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

I'd like to know that too.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

There is a bar open at night, El Suspiro.

8. Re: Secret Marquis Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:15