We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Hip,hip hurrah and Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest persons I've ever met. Let's all cheer her on this special day............:-)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,133 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

THANK YOU for posting this! I must have known about it, and it slipped my mind, as I woke up this morning wondering when her birthday was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR FRIEND! I hope it's one of the best ever! You are indeed a sweet and very special lady! I am so happy I know you. You have brought much joy to my life!

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Happy Birthday Tooley! Thanks for sharing your knowledge of Cabo with all of us TA readers! You must be out shopping at Target... no posts from you today! Enjoy!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
83 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

I've only been posting here for a short while, but I hope it's ok if I join in on the birthday fun. have a great birthday Tooley!

RFG

Southern California
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Tooley -

You bring inspiration to this Baja forum and have been so much help to all of us.

I hope your day is very special!

Happy Birthday, and we are toasting you as I write this here in Newport. Now EVERYONE, raise your favorite drink and toast! It's mandatory.

Southern California
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Tooley -

You bring inspiration to this Baja forum and have been so much help to all of us.

I hope your day is very special!

Happy Birthday, and we are toasting you as I write this here in Newport. Now EVERYONE, raise your favorite drink and toast! It's mandatory.

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,053 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

I hear that...heres a toast from MN for ya Lyndi! Hope you have an awesome 29th:)

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

HAPPY BDAY TOOLEY!! and many more!

Thank you for your kindness and all the wealth of information you share!!

God Bless !

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Did you have a Happy Birthday dinner, cake and ice cream, streamers, balloons and a blonde surfer jump out of the cake? May you have many more and a Target gift certificate collection is being organized. :-0

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Ahhh Thanks!!

I didn't go to Target on my birthday(thought I would do something different ;-) ). I have been in and out all day and have not been able to ck. in till now...How nice you guys!

I really have appreciated everyone here on TA. You guys are so full of great info and fun and you guys make me smile!

Life is good and I am so thankful for another year(even though it means I am adding a few wrinkles).

Thanks again---very sweet!!

Lyndi:-)

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: It's Tooley's birthday today...............

Lyndi - Didn't see this yesterday but Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I was busy packing for Cabo tomorrow....I had to clear out a spot for you in my suitcase ;) I'll be sad that we won't be running into you this trip. I hope you had a very wonderful day - you certainly deserve it. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet you, you are such a kind and generous person!!! Have an awesome year.

Rene