We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 2014 Roll Call

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
2,876 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
April 2014 Roll Call

Will be in Cabo from April 19-May 3. Staying at GS and PG for those 2 weeks. Looking forward to some heat and R&R. I will also be fishing 2 or 3 times. Anyone intersted in sharing a boat , let me know. Flexible on dates but hope to get out fairly early in the trip for 1 of those days. Makes for some good eating of fresh fish during the stay. I will post a seperate thread closer to the dates unless we have it figured before. Look forward to a M&G to see more TA'ers at some point as well. Only 64 days to April !!!

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
996 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

We'll be at Playa Grande 6-19 April, probably going to plan our fishing "on the fly" so to speak. We have a larger than normal group going this year and we're not sure who will want to go out on the water as it's their first time in Cabo (6 Cabo virgins!) Anyone know if the surf fishing gear is still available to check out?

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
2,876 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

Yes it is and RG is there right now buying new gear ! Send him a message to reserve it......

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

April 2nd through the 12th! Meet & Greet at Rip's every day! :)

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

Hew,

As you know the wife and I will be there April 20-25th staying at a condo on the marina. This will be a first but it has good reviews. I just need a shower and a bed and I will be happy.

Greg

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

How about a Meet & Greet at Rip's Bar on the 5th, Saturday around 5pm or so! We will be around Rip's every day between the 5th and the 12th. The name on the board at Rip's changes to Larry's Bar for that week! It's a running joke with the owner Dennis when I'm in town! LOL We also hang around The Happy Ending Bar also! Not to hard to find me around Cabo! If I'm not fishing at one of my favorite watering holes! LOL :)

Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

Riu Santa Fe ~ April 30- May 6th !!! cant wait to be in the warm sun :)

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

I meant if I'm not fishing, I'm at one of my favorite watering hole! I guess it's the same thing! LOL :)

San Francisco
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

PBSB 19-26th and can not wait! Been 2 years since we've been to Cabo. Trying to do some trip planning now & figuring out what is new or has changed.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

I will be at Cao Villa and GS for the month of March but will post you some fishing reports.

NJ, United States
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

Ill be at the Sandos from April 29-6 and would definitely be interested in fishing if you have room for a single. I dont think ill have any luck getting the GF off the beach lol