We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Airport Transfers

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Private Airport Transfers

Does anyone know of Cabo Transfers? It appears to be about $20 less expensive than Cabo San Lucas tours for round trip transfers but reviews look pretty good.

Also, if I book a round-trip transfer (from my hotel), but want to share my return trip to the airport with friends, will transfer companies accommodate this? Would there be an extra charge?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,331 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Airport Transfers

I am not familiar with them, but hopefully someone will see this when it's bumped up.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Airport Transfers

Where are you staying in Cabo San Lucas? Also most transportation companies require to know how many people will be riding. Even though the company will say that a suburban can accommodate say up to 5 people, they still want to know how many people at time of booking! We use Airport Cabo for return transportation from the airport to downtown Cabo and it is $120. Great company and they supply beer and water! :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Airport Transfers

thx for your reply. I am staying at Wyndham Cabo San Lucas. I got a rate of 140 from company I mentioned but will check out yours...thanks for the tip.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Airport Transfers

I will be at the Wyndham this April and had stayed there several times over the years, three times last year alone! :)

Vancouver
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Airport Transfers

Have been using Cabo Transfers for many years and they are great. Nice new clean Ford Expedition Max vehicles (a step up from most companies that use Chevy Suburban's), bilingual drivers , and excellent on time service. They are also one of a few companies that are permitted to provide round trip transportation. We highly recommend Cabo Transfers.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,053 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Airport Transfers

DelCabo, back in 2008 you posted that you worked for Cabo Transfers. Here is your post:

"My name is Mark from Cabo Transfers. CaboTransfers.com is the web site for Ixchel Transportation Los Cabos. Ixchel has been in business for 8 years."

Now you say that you are a client. Pretty bad form for someone that has been warned about this before.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Airport Transfers

I was involved in the web site design of the Cabo Transfers web site some time ago for Ixchel. We have owned a condo in San Jose for almost 20 years and have been using Cabo Transfers (aka Ixchel) for many years for all our family and friends. They have always treated us great. Not trying to hide anything and not sure what I did wrong by telling the truth.......both times I have commented about the company. Only trying to be helpful. Have a good weekend and GO SEATTLE GO!!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,053 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Airport Transfers

DelCabo, I stand corrected. The issue is self-advertisement. When you say you are from Cabo Transfers, that leads one to believe that you are recommending your own company, which is not allowed on this site.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Airport Transfers

I totally understand and no worries at all. On a separate note; we are planning on driving down to Seattle from Vancouver for the game on Sunday. I see you are located in Olympia just outside of Seattle. Can you recommend any great sports bars to watch the game? (hope it is ok to ask this, being off subject of the post and all). Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,755 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Airport Transfers

I would imagine most all of the sports bars in the greater Seattle area will be packed!! lol!!!

I would suggest hopping on the Seattle forum to ask...

Go Hawks!!!