We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Viilas/Fiesta Americana Golf and Spa

Richmond, Michigan
Level Contributor
110 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Americana Viilas/Fiesta Americana Golf and Spa

Can someone please tell me why there is such a big difference in price for these two resorts? I am returning to Cabo over Christmas and the Villas is double the price of the Golf and Spa. I wanted to stay at the Villas again because we loved it there. If I book with the Golf and Spa can I eat at the same restaurants as the people who stay at the Villas?

Thanks, Karen

Thanks Karen

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,554 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Viilas/Fiesta Americana Golf and Spa

You can dine wherever you like. Many resorts now offer an all inclusive option for food and drink, is that what you are asking about.

How are you booking this resort? You can often get a great deal on redweek.com or vrbo.com

Edited: 11 February 2014, 15:09
Richmond, Michigan
Level Contributor
110 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Viilas/Fiesta Americana Golf and Spa

I have gone on several sites, cheapticket, orbit's, Expedia, Priceline, Kayak etc. I am looking for all-inclusive, 7 days, ocean view. I have found the Fiesta Americana Villas and The Fiesta Americana Golf/Spa on these sites, but the price difference it big. I stayed at the Villas last year and liked it so I thought I would book it again. I can stay cheaper at the Golf/Spa even though it is on the same property. I don't understand the price difference, both are all-inclusive?

Richmond, Michigan
Level Contributor
110 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Americana Viilas/Fiesta Americana Golf and Spa

I contacted them, Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabo is now a members only club

4. Re: Fiesta Americana Viilas/Fiesta Americana Golf and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 06:20