We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

I didn't see a thread on this so hopefully the question hasn't been asked 100 times!

Do all room categories incl the basic jr suite have a jacuzzi on the balcony? The stock photo suggets so but it's not listed in any of the room descriptions and there aren't many traveller photos yet. This will be the deciding factor for us between Secrets & the Royal Solaris; we're only in for 3 nights so experience is taking precident over things like dining options.

Also, any ideas of what a cab would cost from the airport? Are we better off on a shuttle?

Thanks so much :)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,898 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Hi BB:

You should probably post your question on the San Jose del Cabo forum. Not sure if you know, but Secrets Puerto Los Cabos is not in Cabo. In fact, it's about as far as you can get from Cabo and still be in the local catchment area.

It is on the other side of the marina in San Jose....so about 40 km away from Cabo.

There's lots of chatter on that forum about Secrets Puerto Los Cabos. Here's the link to two of those threads. But if you put Secrets Puerto Los Cabos in the search bar in the San Jose forum you will find lots of information about it.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152516-i209-k5550…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152516-i209-k6500…

When travelling from the airport, my advice is that it is always best to arrange for a private transfer to the hotel and then cab back. Taxis to the hotel from the airport will cost the same as a private transfer and be not nearly as nice.

Taxi back will be less expensive.

You'll find lots of links to the various transportation companies in the top questions section on the San Jose forum site.

Royal Solaris is also in San Jose, not Cabo.

Edited: 24 February 2014, 20:43
2. Re: Rooms at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 05:19