We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am sorry!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,329 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
I am sorry!

I know I told several of you I would send info on what it is like to actually live in the EC/LB area, and I truly thought I'd get the info I requested. I haven't, however, and wanted to let you all know. Should I eventually get a reply to my query I will definitely let you all know.

Also, I am sorry I don't always make it clear that the posts I copy and paste are from the Baja Pony Express. I do try to mention the full name every so often, but will try to make a specific comment stating it is copied from the Baja Pony Express............it is just so much easier to use the initials (BPE) when I'm in a hurry :)

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,763 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am sorry!

We appreciate that Kat!!

So good of you to post all those helpful items:))

If anyone is curious about the newsletter called the Baja Pony Express you can find it here.

http://thebajaponyexpress.com

Enjoy!

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
2,913 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am sorry!

I dont think anyone is perfect KatD. You provide some good info as do lots of people around here. And that is why people come here to read and ask questions. No need to say sorry. If we all posted "im sorry" every time we made a mistake,typo,bad link, error for whatever reason , you would need to scroll 5 or 6 pages to get to any questions and answers ! It would all be "im sorry" pages.

I didnt know what BPE was either but i figured it was a paper of some sort. If i wanted to know , i would have asked. Besides , some of the names i guessed for BPE i like better ! LOL

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am sorry!

No problem! Whenever (if ever) the info arrives is fine ... there's still lots of great reading to be had here on this site, and all of it is much appreciated :)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,329 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am sorry!

:( I'm starting to think it may be 'never' :( and I don't like making a promise I can't keep.

Luckily-the folks here do have lots of good info and share it willingly......

I only wanted to say I was sorry, Hew-because I made a promise for info., and haven't been able to 'deliver' and I don't like doing that..........I guess it was a 'mistake' to promise something I couldn't guarantee. Live and learn, and remember that others are occasionally way too busy to have time to do research that someone else promises. I'd love to know your guesses for the BPE ,also-Hew ;)

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
16,910 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am sorry!

K......You have over 20,000 helpful comments. I don't think TA is going to give you a pink slip anytime soon. : } We all love your info !!!!!!!

Thanks for everything.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I am sorry!

Here's one for you KatD: Bovine pituitary extract. No? How about one we liked to use in fisheries management? - Ballpark estimate. Hew?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,329 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am sorry!

Took me a second to figure out what in the heck you were talking about, Eljefe. LOL had to actually think, and I haven't had my first full cup of coffee yet, so that wasn't easy ;)

Rocky-honest, a bunch of those 20,000 'comments' were from the days I used to play on the OTC!!!!! And trust me-those weren't even close to being helpful! Thank YOU! :)

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: I am sorry!

KatD, your sentiment does you credit. To do what we say we're going to do seems to have gone out of fashion. As you know, it's an essential requirement in business and in our personal lives. In the real word stuff happens no matter what so just do your best. Since I came upon this forum last year I've become somewhat addicted to reading what the regulars like yourself post and I'm very grateful for the insights from each of you. I've been to Cabo several times over the years as a member of various fishing expeditions but I could just kick myself when I see how much I've missed on those trips. My wife and I will be down in early June for eight days and through the advice of you forum members I've been able to identify the hotel, car rental, fishing guide and restaurants that suit our style. I hope to repay with the odd cocktail if we happen to meet but at least a thoughtful trip report after we return. Again, thank you.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I am sorry!

mark w, KatD doesn't drink, but she has designated me to accept all odd cocktails (and I like some odd ones) offered to her.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: I am sorry!

eljefe-- It's a deal with KatD's permission. I'm easy to identify. Middle aged fat white guy wearing sunglasses, ball cap, graphic tee and sandals. If you think it's me wave your arms shouting "bovine pituitary extract" !! We'll head to the nearest cantina for some refreshment until the police arrive.