We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mariachi Songs

Washington DC
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Mariachi Songs

What are your favorite mariachi songs? Looking for suggestions I can request while we are down there. My preference would be for upbeat and fun songs. Thanks.

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mariachi Songs

Put this in the forum search and look for your favorite mariachi song and you will get a huge list. I asked the same question about a year ago and got some great answers. Here is a list but if you search it you will get a better explanation of the songs.

Mariachi songs

el Rey

El son de la negra

Guantanameta

Cielito lindo

Mujeres davinas

Caminos de Guanajuato

El mariachi loco

So nos dejan

Malagueña

Volver volver

Cancion de mariachi

Serenata de huasteca

Me nace el corazon

La presantacion

Adelita

No vale la Pena

Nina echacera

El Sinalouense

Cuando cuando cuando

Besame mucho

Siempre en mi mento

Amore Es triste

Guadalajara

Rancho grande

La le rota

Si sirendo Rey

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,872 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mariachi Songs

So glad you found the list for the OP!

My favorites are more 'romantic'..............most fav. Siempre En Mi Mente. If you can find a group that does it that is. Just didn't want you to request it from that list thinking it was 'up-beat' ;)

Edited: 08 March 2014, 15:11
Altoona, Iowa
Level Contributor
306 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mariachi Songs

Nunca en Domingo is our "go to" mariachi song. Sometimes it takes em' a second to figure it out but they always get it. It has been fun over the years to hear the different variations. I think they always appreciate a request that isn't La Bamba!

4. Re: Mariachi Songs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 06:19