We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

Hi All-

I am planning my sister's bachelorette party in cabo and looking for a great chef to prepare a dinner for us in our villa as well as some other meals. Has anyone used www.chefcaboservices.com? If so, what has been your experience? I searched in the forum but there seems to be nothing posted about him.

Thanks in advance!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

Anyone??

We are looking to book a chef experience and I see him listed in the private chef article but no one seems to have mentioned the company in any postings...

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

Where are you staying?? If it's at a resort, you can ask guest services who they use.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

We are staying at Hacienda Beach Club & Residences. They use their in house chef who is a lot pricier than what I've found on my own.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,757 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

Just an FYI...I have read posts of folks who were staying at resorts as opposed to private villas who were not allowed to bring in their own chef etc...you may check with Hacienda to confirm~

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

I think those are basically privately owned condos so I doubt if it is a problem, but you are certainly right about checking ahead of time.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

Yes! Chef Reynaldo and his team are FANTASTIC.

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

Yup! Just used them for a bachelorette at a house in Pedregal over Memorial Day Weekend. They were BY FAR the most reasonable price-wise out of the quotes we got, and the food was delicious. We planned the menu ahead of time, but Reynaldo goes grocery shopping each day, so you can make last minute changes if you like. He also only charges you for the actual groceries he buys and for cooking - no shopping fee and they can get you things for the house as well. I'd totally recommend them!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

We used Reynaldo on a recent trip. We stayed at a private house. From top to bottom their service was excellent. Everything they prepared for us was delicious. Great service and really accommodating to our needs and requests. Great team and very recommendable.

Houston
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

Recently, my family of eleven people visited Cabo San Lucas for a total of five nights. Reynaldo and his team provided excellent meals, snacks, and service for our entire stay. Someone from his team would arrive at our villa by 6am to begin preparing breakfast, and someone was there throughout the day to prepare lunch, snacks, and cocktails and did not leave until the kitchen was completely clean after dinner. The food and the service were impeccable, and we felt like we had all developed a good friendship by the end of our trip. On top of preparing great meals and drinks members of the team went out of their way to help pick up items that family members needed and helped arrange transportation. We felt that for the food, quality of service, and the friendliness of the crew their rates were extremely reasonable.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,432 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Reynaldo at CaboChefServices?

could you provide us with a price for the service.