We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

this concerns me??

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
1 review
Save Topic
this concerns me??

I was reading on another forum )cruise critic) about someone wanting to go to a Mexican Riviera cruise which had a Two day stop in Cabo. One poster said it's not worth it that there really isn't much to do in Cabo, hope that it is not true considering I am going for a week.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,128 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: this concerns me??

I've been going to Cabo twice a year for 20 years and there's still stuff I haven't done. I totally disagree with that comment!!!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28,349 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: this concerns me??

That is coming from someone on a cruise, The people that are herded on to a boat with thousands of other people, fed like cattle at buffets, arrive at port let everyone off to spend 6 hours in a city and then off agin to the next stop.

There are plenty of things to do in Cabo, but we dont do much. We prefer to hang out on the beach all day, then go out to eat and drink at the many great bars and restaurants at night. It just depends on how much or how little you want to do, but no less to do than anywhere else Ive been in Mexico. Its not my favorite spot in Mexico, Playa del Carmen is, but for us Cabo is easy to get to (2 hour flight) so we take long weekends and go a few times a year.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,351 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: this concerns me??

I agree with NewGrama! I have been going there since the mid 70's.............back then it was tiny and I still loved it. Now-there isn't nearly enough time to do half the things I want to do! I only get a week at a time now days, and that is definitely not enough time!

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,763 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: this concerns me??

"One poster said it's not worth it that there really isn't much to do in Cabo"

That is "one" poster on a cruise forum...Why would you worry about that..?

Step away from the computer...you are booked and going to have great time..lol

What do you "want" to do?

Sunset Cruise

Hike

Shop

Swim

Fish

Skydive

Paddleboard

Jetski

Cooking class

Ride a camel

Kayak

ATV on the beach

If you can't find enough to do.... you aren't looking..

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,378 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: this concerns me??

Ok......also not to mention, golfing, world class trail riding into the desert, scuba diving, fly boarding, whale watching, surfing at Costa Azul or Cerritos, or touring the art galleries in San Jose. Really?? Nothing to do??

Mentioned in this post
Costa Azul
Costa Azul
113 Reviews
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
San Jose
San Jose
California
Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,469 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: this concerns me??

Fishing, surfing, waterfalls, dune buggies, horseback riding, the list is endless and we have only been coming to Cabo since 1982.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: this concerns me??

Great Thanks I feel much better. Pretty much we like to hangout by the pool during the day, maybe go do a bit of shopping check out some local places for lunch and then at night go out for dinner and drinks, do some dancing. During the week do a couple of tours. I know there are tours to be had in Cabo I have been doing some research.

What we really look for in a place is a variety of restaurants and places to hang out at night, and a pool to chill during the day and have some cocktails.

thanks again all

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
New York
Level Contributor
838 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: this concerns me??

A wide variety of great restaurants all over town, great place for that.

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: this concerns me??

What we love about Cabo is that we can do everything or nothing. Party all night or relax, spend a lot of money or a little, fancy restaurants or casual ones. You'll love it there! We've brought our college aged kids, friends in their forties, 50's, 60's, met honeymooners, young families, retirees, and everyone has loved Cabo.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,469 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: this concerns me??

You will think you are in paradise and I predict when you are done with your vacation and you come back to this forum and post your trip info you will conclude with the following statement, "We are counting the days until we return to Cabo".

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico