We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nj
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant

This is my 7th time to cabo and love it. I have not tried this list of restaurants which look very good. How would you rank them in order to definitly Try. Mis Suenos, Las Barilles, Los tres gallos, Healthy rest. and Maria Corona.

also for a anniversary dinner would you reccomend Cocina Del Mar or El Farralon...I have been to sunset Mona Lisa and hacienda y Cocina

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant

For a special anniversary dinner I'd say El Farallon! As for Los Barilles I really like the place and eat dinner there on every trip as well as having breakfast a few times during our trip! :)

Edited: 05 May 2014, 04:37
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,641 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant

Los Barilles was excellent on my visit in Feb. Los Tres Gallos is family run and has a real nice courtyard and authentic Mexican food. Small menu all Mexican dishes. Maria Corona is cheery colorful restaurant, nice setting.

Give Puerta Vieja restaurant on the corridor a try. Its on the service road just past the turn to Sunset Da Mona Lisa restaurant. A Cuban woman sings 3 nights a week. Super water views from the balcony tables. $19.99 lobster deals

Edited: 05 May 2014, 04:42
Coppell, Texas
Level Contributor
482 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant

I had been wanting to try Maria Corona & finally made it there last year. Was not impressed & won't go back. Los Tres Gallos is great & we eat there every trip.

4. Re: Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:17