We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boogie Nights

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
329 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Boogie Nights

At playa grande was a great time. Great dancers and the good was good. This was our first dinner at the resort. I would go again. I wish I could post pictures. Ha ha.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,937 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boogie Nights

You can post photos...here is the Trip Advisor TripWOW format...it is easy to do, and also lots of fun for all of us to see your photos.

Here is the link...

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/

Look up in the top questions...up in the upper right hand corner...Under Walking Around Cabo...you will see that I have about 15 TripWow videos posted there...look at one of them, and see how fun it can be.

Here is my TripWow on Walking Up and Down Zaragoza Street and it's restaurants...

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0803-9478-59be

Edited: 16 May 2014, 22:14
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,562 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boogie Nights

So happy you enjoyed your stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
329 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boogie Nights

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-081b-76f6-bb28…

First attempt but here it is.

Ventura, California
Level Contributor
57 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boogie Nights

Thats pretty cool (tripwow) thats the first time ive seen that. Im going In June, First timers. My father inlaw is always down there. So we are going. I will post pics when we get back.

5. Re: Boogie Nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:22