We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
342 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

Due to all the rain in Cancun, thinking of making a last minute change to our vacation for next week and Cabo San Lucas is ANOTHER place that came to mind. What is a good familyAll Inclusive resort that will have enough to keep us all busy. My husband is 47, I am 36, 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter. 4 star-5 star if budget can handle it. I have looked at a couple resorts and it seems most in CABO don't have a lot of restaurant option and preteen activities

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

If you are looking for more options, you could consider the entire Los Cabos area. So, just like the Caribbean side has Cancun, and Playa del Carmen and everything in between, Los Cabos has Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, and everything in between. Except Cancun and Playa are approx. 40 miles apart, and Cabo and San Jose are just 20 miles apart.

If you look at the entire area, you will find tons of options for AI for families. If you are looking for daily activities outside your resort, you will find more tour activities in Cabo, and there is a dolphin discovery in both Cabo and San Jose.

2. Re: AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 17:40
Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

I think teens would get bored with the area outside the resort in san jose whereas cabo san lucas has much more to do in town...that being said there are more AI options in San Jose....Sandos Finisterra in CSL might work for you and its a 5 minute walk to the Marina and 10 downtown.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
854 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

Cabo weather fir next week is supposed to be hot and sunny. I am looking forward to going there next week. I would suggest Cabovillas Bayview suites. They have a limited all inclusive but with its close proximity to the marina and beach restaurants I have never chosen AI. I think the kids would have fun on the beach and in the swimmable sea.

Texas
Level Contributor
342 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

Well I decided to try my luck at Fiesta Americana Grand. I know the kids will be dissapointed about not having a swim able beach but maybe they will be ok if we do a day excursion at one. Would Medano be the nearest swim able one? Taxi or bus? Can you walk to Medano from downtown Cabo?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,331 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

Medano is practically in downtown Cabo :) and there will be plenty of things for the kids to do to keep busy there.

7. Re: AlI resort for 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:17