We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,009 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

and I have a couple, from my friend Patty..............just having a Senior moment ;) and while I think I know whom it was, I'm not positive, so will post what she sent me here..........

El Pirate is my favorite restaurant here. It's next to the Chapitos market..funky, dirt floors. They cook everything on an outdoor mezquite (sp) bbq. The smoke flavor in the food is to die for.

Campestry Trini's is also a good place and of course Hotel Los Pescadores.

Novato, California
Level Contributor
112 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

Thanks Katd,

We'll be for a couple of nights and I've read about Campestre Trini. Thank Patty for the info.

Dennis

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,009 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

I am glad I msg'd you..........was pretty sure it was you, but was having a CRS moment-or three ;)

Pop in and say Hi to her for me. I didn't get to see her this last trip. :( We were supposed to go to Flora Farms, but she got hung up. It is hard running a hotel and 2 super pangas. Next year-if I can go at all, I'm going to try to spend a couple days up there..........it has been too long since I managed that!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
73 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

Try out Smokey's! While we didn't eat there, a local suggested it to us and they did a great job on our smoked Tuna!

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

For the best seafood dinner try La Terraza de German. German used to run the boats for Palmas de Cortez and has great connections for fresh seafood. Only been around for about a year but is getting great reviews and is my favorite. My best meals in Los Barriles are from having a cook Norma come over. I have her contact info, please PM me if you would like it. Smokey's does make a good burger for lunch.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,009 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

I have heard Smokey's is good............not heard of La Terraza, but would love to hear more :)

Glad to hear Norma worked out for you!

Also, do see about having Patti make up something special..............she is an excellent cook herself, and being a perfectionist, if she has help in the kitchen-they have to do a great job! She can have your fish cooked for you with a little advance notice.

6. Re: someone asked me for restaurant ideas in LB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 06:15