We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo Transportations Company

Chino Hills...
1 post
Save Topic
Cabo Transportations Company

Hello, so on Wednesday me and 5 other friends are going to arrive in Cabo and have scheduled a pick up from "Cabo Transportations" website that was provided to me because it was the cheapest one from the trip advisor forum. However, the number that was provided to me with the confirmation email is not working and it says it is not an available number. I was wondering if anyone else has used this company before or if it is relatively new or something? I tried emailing them but no luck with a reply so far. I was thinking about maybe making another reservation with another airport transfer to the Solmar Hotel so if anyone would know of a good company that would be much appreciated. Again please let me know if anyone has used the Cabo Transportations company before as well. Thank You!

Cabo Transportations Website Link - http://www.cabotransportations.com/

Trip advisor airport transfer recommendations (17th one down) - tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c129424/Cabo-…

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,897 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo Transportations Company

"Cabo Transportations" was added to the list about a year ago. I don't have any experience using this company.

Good & reliable companies w/ a known history include Translobo, Cielito Lindo, Inside Los Cabos, and Victor's.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo Transportations Company

You can book transportation directly from solmar.com. Thats what I have done in the past.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,897 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo Transportations Company

Does Solmar still book with Cape Travel? If so, you can book directly with that company or through Solmar (same price? different prices?)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,834 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo Transportations Company

Yes, Solmar and PG both still book w/Cape Travel. I used them again this last trip, and as always, they did a great job-though they have been having some computer probs. off and on-I also contacted them via FB to double check my res. It was $16 to Solmar, and for some reason, I think it was a dollar less on the return, but that makes zero sense-so I'm sure I made that up! LOL

If I can't afford private (Celito Lindo )Cape Travel is my choice.....................for years and years.

5. Re: Cabo Transportations Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 06:17