We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo All Inclusive

Covington...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Cabo All Inclusive

I am having the hardest time picking an all inclusive hotel. We are looking at Cabo or somewhere on the Baja peninsula. My husband and I will be coming in August for our anniversary. We are leaving our kids at home so a place with not as many kids would be nice. We would prefer an all inclusive hotel with no timeshare people trying to sell you one. I have read many reviews on the many options but can't seem to pick one. I really don't want a "buffet" style all inclusive. I would like the option of restaurants, but many reviews say the food is mediocre and overpriced in the restaurants. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,573 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo All Inclusive

The Secrets resorts are All Inclusive and Adults only. There are two in the Cabo Area. PLC Secrets is just outside of (1 1/2 miles) San Jose about 20 minutes from the airport. Its a large brand new resort next to the Marina that opened in December. Its been up and running long enough now that its a great choice. Its on a beach that is not swimmable but a protected beach is about a 15 minute walk down the beach.

Their other resort also Adults only is Secrets Marquis on the corridor highway about 10 miles from San Jose and Cabo in the other direction. Its about 35 minutes from the airport. Its also on an unswimmable beach, But is next to the Hilton which has a protected Ocean cove. All resorts in Cabo have great pools and many people don't use the ocean.

The RIU Palace on the edge of Cabo might also be a good choice for you. All the resorts are a little quieter in August Sept.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
62,496 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo All Inclusive

I was thinking that the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica might be good. If there is a cooling breeze off the Pacific Ocean, you'd get it! You can also go to PB Sunset Beach w/ the AI from PB Pacifica. I think (but don't know) that you can dine at PB Rose or PB Blanco on swimmable Medano Beach.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,176 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo All Inclusive

As Rocky mentioned above the Riu Palace is not a Time Share resort, so you will NOT find or meet any Time Share Sharks at that resort. They do have a buffet but also four restaurants as well.

Optional dining (à la carte, reservations required in advance):

"Krystal" Fusion restaurant

"Misaki" Japanese restaurant (without reservation)

"Mar de Cortés" grill and steakhouse

"San José" Mexican Restaurant (buffet starters and dessert)

riu.com/en/…seccion

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,573 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo All Inclusive

PNW....You are correct the Pacifica and Sunset Beach AI includes the PB Rose and Blanco restaurants.

Monmouth, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabo All Inclusive

Hey Wonder Woman, What resort did you settle on in Los Cabo? we have a group going and don't know which AL is going to be the nicest with a lot of entertainment.

6. Re: Cabo All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:16