We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Solmar room code on reservation?

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
794 posts
300 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Solmar room code on reservation?

I just reserved a week (through an owner selling their week) at the GS in October and under the room code on my reservation, it has 'LMS'. Can anybody confirm this is a (1) bedroom unit? I have tried emailing the resort and haven't heard back yet. Thanks...

Riverside, CA
Level Contributor
703 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Solmar room code on reservation?

hi Mike, I am in the owner at GS, I'm not sure but it sounds like its a master suite which is a one bedroom suite

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
794 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Solmar room code on reservation?

Thanks, I was guessing that as well (and hoping since that's what I purchased). We're entertaining bringing some friends if they're willing to crash on the murphy bed. Obviously, I wouldn't want to be sharing if I was booked into a studio by accident.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,755 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Solmar room code on reservation?

If you rented from an owner, and they stated it was a one bdrm., I can't imagine it could be anything else :) I doubt any owner would try to misrepresent what they are renting, so I'd not be too worried. Enjoy!

4. Re: Grand Solmar room code on reservation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16