We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh Great!!!

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
98 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Oh Great!!!

Well, we are going to Cabo July 11th and guess what?? My wife broke her foot and had surgery today! With our schedule and the kids we are still going but I was wondering if anyone knew where we could rent a wheel chair or a knee knee cart (whatever they call them). Is it possible? I think we could get around better in one of those instead of crutches which would take forever with my wife's skills. :)

Any suggestions is appreciated..

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oh Great!!!

We needed one for a visitor in April. We contacted Cabomobility. After no answer for 4 days, they said they had no more wheel chairs. We got one for 1,200 pesos for a month. right next to the public hospital, next to mega in Cabo. A Friend picked it up and I will try to get the name and number

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,796 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oh Great!!!

Pick up a wheel chair in your own community...take it on the plane for free...use it in Cabo...then donate it...and use airport services for your flight home. Many communities in Mexico are asking that people with NO disabilities do this...as they are so in need of wheel chairs...and with the airlines allowing them free...here is our way of supplying them to those in need in Mexico.

St. Paul, MN
Level Contributor
353 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Oh Great!!!

Most of the resorts have wheel chairs as well. Depending on where you are staying, might be a good idea to check with them and reserve one if possible.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,053 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oh Great!!!

You may want to check with your resort. Some of them have wheel chairs available for guests to use during their trip.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
4,872 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oh Great!!!

Great post TJ. I meant to post the same thing last night but didn't get around to it. Yes, you can check mobility devices for free and doesn't count as part of your allotment. You can also use it to get to the jet bridge then have them stow it like they do strollers.

6. Re: Oh Great!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:16