We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Puerto Los Cabo

San antonio
Level Contributor
155 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Puerto Los Cabo

After reading the reviews, I gather the property is set back from the ocean. Does anyone know if you can hear the ocean from your room. I love to listen to the ocean and would miss that feature if not available.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,759 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabo

Hi

Secrets Puerto Los Cabos is just outside the town of San Jose del Cabo (second largest town in Los Cabos.) I recommend posting on the San Jose forum and reading other threads there.

Here is the only map I could find: travelbybob.com/img/resort/resort-maps/Los-C…

This thread has info about rooms: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152516-i209-k7704…

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,854 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabo

Hi Texmama:

If you post your question on the San Jose del Cabo forum you are likely to hear from someone who has stayed there. My guess is that if you are facing the ocean, even if you are set back from it, that you will hear it. The waves in the Los Cabos area are large unlike those in the Caribbean, so they are fairly easy to hear especially at night, and I would think also especially out where Secrets Puerto Los Cabo is located as they are in a secluded area.,

Edited: 28 August 2014, 00:40
San antonio
Level Contributor
155 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabo

thanks will post on that site too

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
211 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabo

Yes you can hear the ocean. It is ocean front.

5. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:17