We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sept weather

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glendale, Arizona
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sept weather

What will the weather be like next week? (8/30 - 9/6/14)

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sept weather

Hot, hot, hot and very,very humid. No hurricanes on the horizon that I can see but it is the height of the season so expect anything.

Plan on being in the pool during most of the day and going to town early or late.

Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sept weather

We will be in town 9/2-9/2 and are a bit worried about the weather outlook. Just don't want our vacation to be a wash out!

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,876 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sept weather

@EmilyJD

Of course you don't and there is news for you. Click the link below to find out the news.

www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=epac&fdays=5

Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sept weather

Thanks! That's reassuring.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sept weather

looks like 80-100% chance of cloud/thunder/lighting/rain all next week from tuesday to tuesday

Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sept weather

Well I remain optimistic regardless!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sept weather

Is this the kind of rain that happens in the afternoon for a few hours but it's pretty much nice before?

Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sept weather

Ok guys, trying to be optimistic but the forecast des not look good for next week. Anyone have any input on the miserable forecast for next week? Will we really be rained out?

Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sept weather

Also, really concerned about weather. Considering rebooking to Caribbean, which surprisingly, looks better. Is the 80% thunderstorms just an indication of afternoon showers? There's no weather remotely near Cabo right now, so I can't figure out where this bad weather is coming from.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,798 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sept weather

Type weatherspark.com and check out various places...I did Cabo, Jamaica, St. Thomas, etc...and it shows temps and rain chances. Use it and play around with it...to see if you want to change your plans.

I have done September a lot on cruise ships...a huge popular time for incentive groups due to lack of children on cruise ships! 5 Hurricanes...3 in the Caribbean, 2 on the Mexican Riv... We have no control on the weather...and people should know what to expect...September is always the hottest, most humid...and the most storms. Hope you all got insurance! I survived them all...but it wasn't a pretty picture! I prefer land vacations now...and my choice of dates.