We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atv Rudy?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
941 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Atv Rudy?

Been looking to do an ATV tour with my hubby. Read some reviews here and everyone mentions "Rudy"? What company is he with? How do I get a hold of the legendary Rudy? I wanted to schedule beforehand since we will be there Thanksgiving week.

Can anyone tell me how to get a hold of Rudy the ATV guy?

Cactus ATV Tours
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
G-Force Adventures
Xtreme Adventure Cabo
Amigos Cabo's Moto Rent
Horseback Riding Tours, Equipment Hire, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
941 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atv Rudy?

Bump ...

Anyone????

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atv Rudy?

bebe,

klover is the gal who put the info. here about Rudy so maybe she'll reply.

Like she said his place is located close to the Shrimp Bucket which is on Blvd. Marina and easy to find. His place is the only one on the same side of the street just aways down from SB. You really don't need to worry about booking until you arrive. You should be able to easily book a day or two ahead with no problem. :-)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
941 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atv Rudy?

OK one more bump in an attempt to get some info on ATV Rudy. Otherwise I'll book an ATV tour through one of the companies on the voucher program ...

Help ... Anyone???

California
Level Contributor
299 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Atv Rudy?

Tooley got it exactly correct. Rudy is a personal friend of the family. Him and his wife Marcella are awesome! He's probably one of the funniest nicest guys ever. Extremely trust worthy also. We just love him and stay in contact with him even when we aren't there.

Go visit him a few days before you want to go to ensure your have him booked. He usually gets there at about 9am and gets back at around 2-3pm. If not, someone will be there. You can leave your hotel number and ask him to call you back. You'll have a blast with him!

5. Re: Atv Rudy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 20:16