We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Cabo vs Pueblo Bonita Cabo

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
virginia beach
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Topic
Melia Cabo vs Pueblo Bonita Cabo

I stayed at the PUeblo Bonita Cabo this year in august, i was not totaling impressed the beach was beautiful but the room was less than desirable. they were old rooms and the bathroom was small and dark. How is Melia and which is closer to town and the hot spots?

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,053 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Cabo vs Pueblo Bonita Cabo

The Melia is right next door to PB Los Cabos. It is geared to a much younger crowd and will play loud music until 2am. It is the same age as PB, but was recently redecorated.

If Melia doesn't sound right for you, you might try PB Rose'. It's newer and has larger rooms. It's on the opposite side of PB Los Cabo than the Melia.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
414 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Cabo vs Pueblo Bonita Cabo

I would recommed the Pubelo Bontio Rose or the Villa La Estancia over the Melia. Unless you are looking for a really great party scene. the Melia is features on the TV series Laguna Beach and has become very trendy. I was there about a month ago and was probably the oldes person at 30. There were tons of young kids and college age students. Nikki beach is there which goes off evey night until very late.

If you are looking for a party then the Melia is where it is at!!

They are all close to town so that shouldn't be an issue.

If not then the Rose or Villa La Estancia are my picks.

3. Re: Melia Cabo vs Pueblo Bonita Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 14:19