We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Fiesta at The Office - Set Menu Now???

Orange County...
Level Contributor
531 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Fiesta at The Office - Set Menu Now???

Hi, I'm just starting to look into some restaurants and activities for our group of 12. I was just on The Office's website and clicked on Grand Fiesta - they show a menu with a soup or salad choice, a few entrees, and 3 desserts. Did they change over to a set menu? We did the fiesta this past July and were able to choose anything from the dinner menu. Is there a set price per person now? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Fiesta at The Office - Set Menu Now???

Yes, I was told that there is only a set menu now, and it is $75 US per person. Also, I think they only have the fiesta on Thursday evenings now, but I'm not sure.

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Fiesta at The Office - Set Menu Now???

Well the Office can kiss my grits before I'd go back and pay $75. The $40 steak was the worst I've ever had and lousey service to boot. The Fiesta was fab though but not worth that much dineros. Thank you so much for the info. We were there in Feb and how quickly things change. Cabo is really getting expensive but thank goodness we have the TA frugal shopper's network! ...........

3. Re: Grand Fiesta at The Office - Set Menu Now???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 11:16