We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Hey all you Cabo experts!

I am sending a friend and her Family to Cabo this summer. They will be staying at my TS at the Blanco. They cant get a flight out on the date they are checking out so I told them I would help them find a Clean, inexpensive, place in town. Some times I really prefer the "charm" of this type of dwelling , ya know what I mean.(?)

Does anyone have any reccomendations that is close to the Grocery store or somewhere else really close to everything in town.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Oh ya its a family of 4.

Thanks!

Second thought would be if you know someplace in San Jose?

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

My pick is Siesta Suites. Cheap, close to everything, and nice owner and management.

MN
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Tooley hit it on the head; you can't beat SS for convienence, and price. Nice new pick Tooley!

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Thanks fishbig--thats a little one from Cabo--Jeni!

Siesta Suites really surprises me, for the location, in keeping their prices low. I love that! And Gordo Leles right around the corner. What more could you want? :-)

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Tooley,

Whats Gordo Leles ?

I have sent a email requesting availability. Thanks!

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Gordo Leles is a taco "shack" right around the corner from SS and Javier(owner for 16plus years) will make you up a fat taco for a buck or he sells Tortas too. I love his tacos---don't be afraid. We have sent many folks there and never heard of anyone getting sick. He shops daily for his meats and he sings great beetles tunes. We go there alot! :-)

I hope you get in S.S.

In orderfor me to get in we have to move a few times--so be it!

Dallas
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

We always stay our extra nights art Mar de Cortez. No frills, but cheap. I thinkt he winter rate on a room is $50.00. Siesta is good too, but a little smaller and sometimes books up.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Thanks Sparty thisis the one I remembered but couldnt think of the name! Im waiting to hear from SS and then will use this as a second choice.

I wanna go to Mexico..... (says it in her whiney voice) (pouts off to work)

But cant because were still waiting on Passports and by the time they get here it wont be good timming for my family and I due to MY work schedule of being a Florist.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

Tooley!

Thanks so much! My friends were able to get a room and are excited! TFS!!!

Ive also looked into gettting a suite for a week, (gonna pawn the TS off on someone else so we can stay here!)

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

sun,

Hey, good to hear! Hope you all get in and have a great time. I will take lots of pictures and if you have any questions when we get back feel free to ask. attilla will be there too. :-)

10. Re: Need reccomendations for budget Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 08:19