We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One More Day!!!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
One More Day!!!

Yeah...count down is over. -6 degrees for low tonight and a high of 9 above tomorrow. I'll be dressing in layers to the airport in the morning but won't it be nice when I get to Cabo and off they come. ;)

(NO not all layers) - tehehehehe ;p

Have a good week without us. We'll be thinking about you and having drinks for you and for all TA folks that will be in Cabo this next week - try to meet us on Monday, Feb 5th.

Meeting at Siesta Suites around 2ish for the trip to the Colonies (Tour guide --- Ms Tooley) ;) Then for those that can't make it, we will be meeting around 4:30ish for beverages at the little bars in front on Cabo Wabo (Rips?) --- we won't be hard to find, a group of us laughing and having a good ole time! ;)

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One More Day!!!

Tig,

i hope you have a great trip! go get you "BAJA ON!" Buena Suerte......... jim

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,865 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One More Day!!!

See you soon, Tig,....looking forward to meeting you.....It'll be a heat wave for you here, even in the low to mid 70's.....just a jacket at nite....

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: One More Day!!!

Tig you tease, hope you and flyboy have great time. Don't forget when you get with tooley raise a toast to us cold ones left up here minus 30 wind chill.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,500 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One More Day!!!

Tig,

Way to go with the update. Have a safe trip and I will see ya on Sunday!! :-)

Rogers, MN
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One More Day!!!

Yeah for you Tig and AFB - I'm sure it's hard for you to work today - we will all be thinking about you and wishing we were there with you. Adios and have a spectacular time!! Only 42 more days for me!!!

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One More Day!!!

Hey ya all...........Have a wonderful time, you'll love Tooley, she's great, so is daughetr Jeni. They are the nicest people I've ever met, you'll be touched to say the least......It's a whopping 18 degrees today in the land of cheeseheads.Tig and Flyboy tip one and dedicate it to us freezing back home, 18 more days for us. Smooches to all you lucky ducks............

Clifton Park, New...
Level Contributor
899 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One More Day!!!

have a great trip all of you and dont forget to write when you get back.

good luck with everything!!!

lynn

Stroudsburg...
Level Contributor
3,244 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: One More Day!!!

Tig, have a great time and don't forget to give me the latest review on Justo Al Gusto and any other retaurants you find suitable.

Enjoy

Jorge Flores

San Diego
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: One More Day!!!

Have an fun filled trip everyone! I will look forward to hearing about your adventures, especially about your experiences with the colony families. And please post pictures!

So sorry to those TAers who have to suffer it out in frigid temps. Guess I can't feel too sorry for myself given the fact that I live in San Diego. Still, I can't wait to go back. There's nothing like the feel of Cabo!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,830 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: One More Day!!!

Have a fantastic time! Tell Lupita and Linda that I said hello and send hugs! Can't wait to hear all about it! (Give Tooley a hug from me as well, please) and remember-keep your eyes open for a bargain at TerraSol ;-)