We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

Going to Cabo for the first time with my Girlfriend 8/25-9/1. Want to experience Cabo's world-renown deep sea fishing.

Girlfriend and I aren't hardcore fishers or anything, half day would probably work for us, maybe a full day? Any other groups or couples that would want to share a charter and try to cut on costs?

Anyone else know of bigger boats that take a bunch of groups that we could jump on board with?

Unsure of pricing and trying to get an idea of what I need to spend to have a decent time.

Many Thanks.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

We're trying to go with RedRum since their pricing is a little better.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

twink,

you wont be dissapointed. Buena Suerte........... jim

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

REDRUM baby here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moorea25
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

My fiancee and I are also looking to share a charter at the same times. My man is an avid fisherman and I go along to be out on the water. Any interest in meeting up?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

Just got back from Cabo and had a great time fishing with the REDRUM crew. Met up with Twinkdog and his wife and had an absolute awesome full day of fishing with them. Hooked us two 90+ inch stripped marlins and two yellow fin tuna around 30-40lbs each. When we got ashore we went straight to Mango's and they took care of the tuna for dinner later that night. Delish....blackend spice was a little too salty though. My girlfriend almost caught a beautiful Dorado but it got away right before we were able to get it on board...oh well!

Overall, great time would definately recommend going with REDRUM again. Crew worked really hard, took good care of us, spoke just enough english. Had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ca
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

Travelkuz,

You said that you were not hard core fishers,now that you have been fishing in Cabo will you be back agian to fish?

Glad you had a great time with RedRum, they do have nice guys working for them.

Best of luck

Fish -in-Cabo

17. Re: Share a Charter for Deepsea Fishing??? 8/25-9/1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 02:18