We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat trip to Cabo Pulmo

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mpls
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Topic
boat trip to Cabo Pulmo

Are there any boat trips to Cabo Pulmo? We would rather take a boat than drive. Thanks

Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
844 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: boat trip to Cabo Pulmo

No regular boat trips unless you charter a boat. The drive is not bad and there is some pleasant scenery.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boat trip to Cabo Pulmo

We were just at Cabo Pulmo today. There are hotel pickups by Cabo Pulmo Dive Shop from various hotels (Hilton for sure). We ended up driving, and it was a long day. Also, to get to the best snorkel sites, you would need a boat. We snorkeled from the shore. Fabulous, but we could have seen more from a boat I was told. I found th.e snorkeling to be better than Cozumel

Tahoe
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boat trip to Cabo Pulmo

Hello,

The drive is not bad from San Jose. 1-1.5 hrs??? Just be careful on the corners once you hit the dirt road. BRING A CAMERA! It is very pretty there. You can eat at Lupita's , on the beach decent tacos, can be slow. Good snorkeling is down the road (south) about 5-10 minutes at the palapa beach. There is a small sign near the lt turn off the main road. The only place you might take a boat to is mermaid beach and the snorkeling is no better than the palapa beach. I think that beach is better snorkeling than the main beach in cabo pulmo. Bring drinks and snacks. The coastal road is o.k for rental cars, just uncomfortable washboard, and the company will not pick you up if you mess up. BAJAWILD does both snorkle trips, atv trips and kayak trips to cabopulmo. I have no relation to them I have just seen customers come in to eat at lupitas afterward, (it's included in the price) Hope this was helpful

4. Re: boat trip to Cabo Pulmo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 20:16