We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidente here we come....again!

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,032 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Presidente here we come....again!

Anyone else going to be in Cabo 9/26- 10/3? Couldn't wait till the end of October and our regurlar December trip is way too far away... I found some great airfare on Frontier so will be sitting by the pool talking to Alma at the Presidente in 29 days.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
371 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

Awww.....and I was keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you'd be coming at the end of October when I'll be there (10/22-10/27). So sorry I'll miss you, but maybe next time! :)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,331 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

I am so envious, but I know how you feel! Good for you!

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,032 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

toes,

sorry we will miss you, we usually are there the end of Oct but I guess I have been acting a bit stressed lately so jo2 said check air fare to look for any deals (he was probably fearing for his life)...Frontier had some really great fares saved about $240 over what it would have been for Oct so jo2 in his infinate wisdom and being an all around nice guy said book it;-) Obviously I didn't waste any time doing just that.

KatD,

One of these times girl you have to come to the Presidente, I'll be your tour guide and introduce you to my extended family;-)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,331 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

You have a deal!

Lone Pine, Ca
Level Contributor
74 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

Return trip, October 25-30! It can't get here soon enough! This time I am going with a friend. She's never been to Cabo at all. I want to take her sightseeing to La Paz and back around the other side. I have always just hired a taxi for the day. Any other suggestions for a trip like that? So what about the zip lines? We went a couple of months ago to the Outdoor Adventure in PV. That is described as zip lines on steroids. What are like in Cabo? Thanks for the help.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

Sunshinegirl where are you staying, as we will be there October 27-Nov 11

Lone Pine, Ca
Level Contributor
74 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

Presidente, you?

8. Re: Presidente here we come....again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 01:16