We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey!! Need info on Internet cafe near Cabo Azul

DETROIT
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Hey!! Need info on Internet cafe near Cabo Azul

Happy New Year TA people...

My Daughter is going to Cabo Azul Hotel and we were hoping that there would be a internet cafe near by. Or better yet some wi fi would be available in the area.

Thanks for your help.

Theresa in Detroit.

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
501 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hey!! Need info on Internet cafe near Cabo Azul

I know the Crowne Plaza two resorts down from you has wi fi, however, it was very slow and unpredictable at times, so much so that we didn't have to pay for it. Internet is very expensive in San Jose, they would have charged us $88 for the week.

I have a tourist map of the area and it looks like a short (10 - 15 minute walk) distance away there is a place called Corre Caminos Internet and Coffee. It is in a building with Land's End Realty, Local Eight Restaurant and Habaneros restaurant. I did not notice it on our many walks by this area, but did notice the other businesses. It is really easy to get to, walk out of your resort and turn right. Cross to the other side of the road. Keep walking and you will end up there.

Alternately, if you make a left and walk up to the Mega (your resort can give you directions) there is a company called Pi Color Copies and they have internet available there as well.

The map I am using is kind of a cartoon drawing of the Los Cabos area, including a detailed map of San Jose and Cabo with various businesses and all the resorts on it, you should be able to pick one up from guest services at your resort. We found it great for getting around on foot. Have a great trip!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,727 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hey!! Need info on Internet cafe near Cabo Azul

When I stayed there they had one on site that was free to use.

3. Re: Hey!! Need info on Internet cafe near Cabo Azul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 19:19