We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need to rent a car in Palmilla?

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
6,102 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Do I need to rent a car in Palmilla?

We are staying in an appartment in the Palmilla complex. We weren't intending to rent a car as we both like a drink with our dinner in the evenings and we thought we would use taxis but I'm now thinking that perhaps we might need one after all. Can anyone advise me? Are there food shops within walking distance in the complex?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,009 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I need to rent a car in Palmilla?

You might consider renting for just a couple of days, so you can easily go into both Cabo and San Jose, as you are not close to either. Las Tiendas is located at the off ramp for Palmilla, and you find some shops there. http://www.lastiendasdepalmilla.com.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,102 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I need to rent a car in Palmilla?

Thanks Kat.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,009 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do I need to rent a car in Palmilla?

You are welcome! I believe Pepita's is located there, and they are the sister shop to Magic of the Moon in Cabo. I haven't shopped there, but Magic of the Moon sometimes has some super things.

4. Re: Do I need to rent a car in Palmilla?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 08:17