We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to SJD - some last minute questions

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
TX
2 posts
Save Topic
Going to SJD - some last minute questions

Me and future Mrs. are headed to the Hilton Aug 8-15 for our honeymoon. We've been bogged down with wedding details and haven't had a chance to look into the trip at all, until just now. We are 26/29 and will definitely want to party as well as relax on the beach.

We originally liked Temptations but we got an amazing deal at the Hilton so we went with that and figured we would search the parties elsewhere.

So first, any recommendations????

Second, we might do a couple little day trips. Where is the best place to book these?

And last, we were planning on renting a car since we figured we might be going back and forth into town every day or night. Does this make sense, and what is the easiest/cheapest way of doing this? (Yes, I know get the insurance...)

Thanks all - we are getting excited!!!

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
479 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to SJD - some last minute questions

Tours are a great deal through Cabosanlucastours.net, lots to choose from for tours and activities. Also check out loscabosguide.com for their voucher program. Great deals for restaurants, tours, etc. We used them last November and will again next March.

Hayward
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to SJD - some last minute questions

Hey... I like you am also goin to SJD soon. I've actually heard public transportation is the cheapest way to go... $1.50 each way from san jose del cabo to cabo.

Hope this helps...

TX
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to SJD - some last minute questions

Yeah it's for the honeymoon and I got a premium car for $158 for the week. Add mexican insurance and I'm looking at about $210 or so. Worth it IMO.

Illinois
Level Contributor
52 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to SJD - some last minute questions

We just got back from our honeymoon in SJD. You'll love it! But be prepared... it is HOT! We did the swim with the dolphins in CSL. That was really good! Then spent the day walking around the marina and went to dinner in CSL. The sunset cruises leave from there too. We also did an ATV tour on Migrino beach through CaboSanLucastours.com and that was great!!

Have fun!!

5. Re: Going to SJD - some last minute questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2010, 05:18