We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you bring/buy duty free alcohol into Cabo Airport

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dallas, tx
6 posts
Save Topic
Can you bring/buy duty free alcohol into Cabo Airport

I was hoping to skip a trip to the Mega Store and just buy some alcohol at the duty free shop. Does anyone know if I buy some at my origination destination, if I can bring it through customs? If not, does the Cabo airport have a duty free shop with a decent selection of alcohol?

new jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you bring/buy duty free alcohol into Cabo Airport

The Cabo airport does have a duty free shop not sure how good the selection is. If you buy it at the airport they will package it for you and hand it to you when you get on the plane, but if you have a connecting flight you cannot take it on the second plane, you have to put it in your checked luggage.

2. Re: Can you bring/buy duty free alcohol into Cabo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2010, 05:17