We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Booked our trip for May, 2014 a couple months ago. Received a call yesterday that they're upgrading our reservation! Makes the anticipation even more.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Interesting that they would upgrade 1 year in advance. Hopefully it will be finished by the time you arrive! :-) But how bad can it be? You'll be in San Jose!

Edited: 16 May 2013, 02:20
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
210 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

how do you post pics on here? i wanted to show an update on construction. thanks in advance if anyone has a way to do so.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Would love to see them. Unfortunately, you can't post pictures to the forum, only to the Reviews section.

You could post on a site that shares pictures and then put the link in your posting. Or, you could do a "Trip Wow" slide show and post that link.

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Edited: 18 May 2013, 19:18
4. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2013, 18:23
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,197 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Pantix.......You can post pictures here! Simply put your photos in Picasa or some other photo site that stores photos, and then type in the link. You can show a few pictures or a lot. Its up to you.

Iowa
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

Did you book through a Travel Agency? I have been checking on-line and have been unable to find anywhere that will give me this Resort as an option yet. We are planning a trip to the Cabo area in late Feb or early March with a group of friends. We are definitely interested in staying here...Love the Secrets Resorts! I am also interested in photos of construction if anyone has any to post. Thanks!!!

7. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 December 2013, 04:35
Edited: 13 December 2013, 04:35
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

I booked directly through the Secrets website. The option of Secrets Puerto Los Cabos comes up. My rate was only $378/night.

Northport, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

We're booked there for our honeymoon and they called to let us know we were upgraded as well! We're so excited. We had booked a regular junior suite and now we'll have an ocean view! :)

I would love to see pics of the construction if anyone has them! I just saw on the secrets website that they put up the resort map.

houston, tx
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos

We just booked 2 rooms for January swim out garden view---maybe they will call and upgrade us. We booked though Expedia and it did save us over $600 b booking an air/hotel package. Hoe it's ready by January! Does anyone know of any golf specials at los Puertos?