We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring break, mar 29 posada real/ holiday inn/ royal solaris

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
spring break, mar 29 posada real/ holiday inn/ royal solaris

ok we are thinking of booking a spring break trip using our air miles. Cabo has not bad price out now, not sure if they will keep going down or not? I am looking at these 3 choices, royal solaris is my 1st choice but the most expensive too. I really don't want to pay extra out of our pocket, just use air miles. So it may only leave posada real and holiday inn to choose from.

what can one tell me about which would be a better choice, i have never been to this area before... my 1st concern is food and having lots of food choices as my son is celiac!

suggestion, opinions are welcome! thx

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spring break, mar 29 posada real/ holiday inn/ royal solaris

Not sure who you are booking with but RS is usually the least expensive all inclusive in San Jose as its pretty low end IMO.....there are a couple of HUGE Holiday Inn fans here that I'm sure will chime in soon with the details from there!

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
California
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spring break, mar 29 posada real/ holiday inn/ royal solaris

RS seems to be way more then PR and HI for us... it's being offered through either West jet, sun wing or sunquest. no matter which site i find it on, all discount sites, it's more then the other 2.

Houston, Canada
Level Contributor
159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spring break, mar 29 posada real/ holiday inn/ royal solaris

I can only speak for HOliday Inn but I was so unimpressed! We stayed there for a night before flying out and maybe after a week in cabo San Lucas I was SO glad that it was just one night. Perhaps it just that i was comparing it to casa dorada. And now I am worried about Royal Solaris. I have 2 nights there this coming trip. I will let you know next month what I think ;)

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Royal Solaris Los Cabos
Royal Solaris Los Cabos
6,266 Reviews
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spring break, mar 29 posada real/ holiday inn/ royal solaris

thanks! can't wait to hear back from u

5. Re: spring break, mar 29 posada real/ holiday inn/ royal solaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 06:21