We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Marquis

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nj
Level Contributor
211 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Marquis

I just got back from Secrets SS in Puerto Morelas and Loved it. Can anyone tell me if the Secrets in Cabo is active? or very quite? I love the Secrets chain and Cabo but dont like Resorts that are very Quite with nobody arund to socialize with. All comments welcomed

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Marquis

Sorry...never stayed there. But keep in mind, you were at Secrets SS in Puerto on what I think was their opening week in what is a slower season anyway. Over time, I'm sure it will get busier.

Nj
Level Contributor
211 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Marquis

Sorry I was at secrets silver sands Riviera Maya

Nj
Level Contributor
211 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Marquis

Sorry I was at secrets silver sands Riviera Maya

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Marquis

OK!! That makes sense now, because reading other's postings, the Puerto Los Cabos location isn't opening until Dec. 15....no wonder I thought it would be quiet! :-)

North Carolina
Level Contributor
19 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Marquis

I have stayed at Secret Marquis many times, and yes for the most part it is a quiet resort. However, depending on when you go, there will be people to socialize with. They do offer activities and entertainment in the evening, but it is not a party resort by any means, IMHO. Very relaxing.....

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Marquis

Secrets Marquis is on the corridor (between San Jose and Cabo). You will need to travel by bus or cab into Cabo for more nightlife. Read the reviews for what's offered at the resort.

Secrets Puerto Los Cabos opens December 15. That resort also, isn't within walking distance to any nightlife, just what's offered at the resort.

Most chain resorts have the same type of entertainment as the others, so what you experienced at Secrets SS would be similar at either Marquis or Puerto Los Cabos.

Nj
Level Contributor
211 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Marquis

Does Secrets marquis have a swimup bar?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
107 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Marquis

Secrets Marquis does not have a swim-up bar. It was disappointing to us at first, but the waiters come around very often so it didn't end up being a problem. Also, you can walk to the bar fairly quickly and get a drink (not the same as still being in the pool and getting one, but it didn't dampen our vacation).

Nj
Level Contributor
211 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Marquis

WOW how do you build a luxery hotel without a Pool Bar?

10. Re: Secrets Marquis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 06:19