We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

low's at night

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
low's at night

brrrr is all i can say... I have been watching the temps fr a upcoming trip in march and boy has it been getting chilly at night :( currently when i look at the weather network it's +10c. sure hope it warms up by the time i get there in a month.....

Shelby Township...
Level Contributor
693 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: low's at night

We always go middle of march. Never been "cold" per se, but I usually bring along a light jacket or hoodie just in case. Really it just depends on the breeze at night. During the day should be fine, but can feel a little chilly if the clouds come in and the breeze picks up.

I wouldn't worry about it. Heck one of our warmest trips ever was the last week of February! The weatherman just approximates anymore, they never seem to be spot on.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: low's at night

I hope so. Just hate seeing 10c on the weather channel, lol. It's what the current temp is, no estimated or anything....

Shelby Township...
Level Contributor
693 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: low's at night

I am expecting more of a 15C low at night, maybe 30C high during the day, if my conversions are correct. :)

I've not not had a year where I could walk around in shorts and short sleeves at night. :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
363 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: low's at night

I don't see it getting that low, this winter has been warmer than last.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: low's at night

i didn't see it getting that low either, but that is what the weather channel showed this am.

i hope it perks up before we go, we still have time for improvement! :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
363 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: low's at night

You'll be fine.

A B
Missouri
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: low's at night

Whats the weather like now Minelabe-Trac? We will be down this Saturday, is it like 80's during the day and 60's at night? Of course, it will warmer than where I am now, just trying to plan for evenings and some early morning shore fishing

Thanks

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: low's at night

AB was just talking with some staff at the hotel they said it has been warmer than last year mid 80's to hig 80's days mid 60's nights and early mornings. A light jacket or hoodie is what I always bring this time of year but John brings a regular jacket when he goes out on the ocean fishing he says early mornings are cold out there.

Shelby Township...
Level Contributor
693 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: low's at night

I would love some high 80s to be around in the next couple weeks. :)

10. Re: low's at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 07:18