We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

Coeur d'alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

Hi does anyone know what a taxi will cost to Secrets or a shuttle? Thanks

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,864 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

If you are on a PC, you will see in the upper right corner of your screen some "top questions". One of them lists all the options for getting to your resort. I would recommend arranging transportation in advance to get the best price. You'll find many providers list prices on their website. Plc is relatively new so many don't list it yet but they will give you a quote if you contact them. I seem to recall someone posting recently that a private shuttle was 150 USD

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

I understand that you can't use a shared ground transer to PLC. Someone just posted that they arranged a private transfer r.t. with Airport Cabo for $110 USD.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

Yep, that was me. Booked last week for our May trip. So far, had great customer service with Estaban. $110/2people/round trip with water, beer, tolls. The resort won't show up on their list, but choose "other" under the San Jose area and type in Secrets Puerto Los Cabos. You'll get email confirmation quickly with cost. I also chose to pay via Paypal, so one less thing to worry about.

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
35 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

Same here. Booked with Airport Cabo. Have used them multiple times before. Reasonable, on time, and very responsive. $110 round trip - private transportation. Only way to go!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

We just cabbed both ways this past weekend and spent $110 round trip on the taxi, it was more on the way to the hotel for some reason. It was nice having the flexibility of not having to be waiting in the lobby for a shuttle or hunting for your driver at the airport. If we ever go back I'd stick with the cab!

Coeur d'alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

How much was the cab from Secrets?

7. Re: Taxi to Secrets PLC or shuttle cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:15