We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secrets $ 200 vouchers

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
96 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
secrets $ 200 vouchers

did anyone use the $ 200 vouchers at checkin for room upgrades??? any idea of room upgrade

costs?

Thanks.

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: secrets $ 200 vouchers

I sent an email yesterday to ask about the anniversary package they offer and also asked about getting an ocean view room, we booked the Seas of Deal through CheapCaribbean and have a garden view room and here was the response I received today:

"As for your room request, right now you are holding a room with garden view, but you can always upgrade to an ocean view and I can offer you 3 different options.

Junior Suite Ocean View 80USD

Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean View 130USD

Junior Preferred Suite Ocean Front 350USD

This prices are listed per room, per night. If you decide to book any of this rooms, we can guarantee an ocean view."

Way too much $$ for me to want to upgrade, I'll stick with whatever room they give us when we get there on Saturday. This was just a bonus vacation for us this year we booked a month ago because it was such a good deal. If I was going to pay that much to begin with, I wouldn't be going there . . .lol (would have paid the extra to go to Cancun in the first place, love the beach and ocean there, just our preference).

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: secrets $ 200 vouchers

Pricing with Canadian Sunwing is $1260 from Vancouver taxes ,luggage, and transfers included, non-stop. Upgrade per night:

Junior Suite Ocean View $24 Canadian

Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean View $60 Canadian

Junior Preferred Suite Ocean Front $108 Canadian

Maybe tell them you are from Canada.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
96 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: secrets $ 200 vouchers

thank you all .... ur right it is steep especially out of season.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,176 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: secrets $ 200 vouchers

That Blue-Blue water and beach in Cancun is gorgeous !!!!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: secrets $ 200 vouchers

The vouchers are for discounts off wine, spa services and on the beach dinning. You get 4 $10 coupons for wine (only 1 can be used per purchase) 2 spa discount vouchers (around $40) which have to be used for 50, or 80 minute treatments, and around $60 off the private beach dinning experience.

6. Re: secrets $ 200 vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 05:15