We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vivaaerobus

Which Morelia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
vivaaerobus

Has anyone used Vivaaerobus Airline in 2011? What was your experience? Are they more reliable now than in previous years? Thanks. Emma

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vivaaerobus

Viva Aerobus flies twice a week to Puerto Escondido, and according to the P.E. local website Viva Aerobus seems to be doing O.K. - I did not see any complaints about their service. The only thing people were concerned about was the fact that Viva weighs your carry-ons, including purses and computers (not all the time, but quite often). The weight has to be below 20 kg. or you get charged extra. Do not know about service to Morelia - we travelled by bus, which was excellent. ETN line from Poniente - three seats across and eight rows - two bathrooms (separated from the main body of the bus by a door) ear phones for those people who wish to watch the video without disturbing those passengers who do not. Lots of leg room and space and reclining seats that go quite far back. In fact better than business class many airlines offer. Takes four hours. They even give you a sandwich, cookies, chocolates and a drink when you get on the bus.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: vivaaerobus

Hello. I just used them last week. the timing and flight was fine but beware of duplicate bookings on the website. says there has been a problem with card when it has actually gone through. They refused to refund me and refused to give me the extra tickets on the day. Customer service phone is a shambles as well as they just cut you off.

3. Re: vivaaerobus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Morelia