We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Morelia to Manzanillo

Which Morelia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Buses from Morelia to Manzanillo

Are there direct buses to Manzanillo or Melaque from Morelia?

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses from Morelia to Manzanillo

Both ETN and Autovias have overnight departures - see www.etn.com.mx and www.hdp.com.mx

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses from Morelia to Manzanillo

Thanks very much-is the overnight safe-heard it's best to travel by day in that area.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buses from Morelia to Manzanillo

Most long-distance buses travel overnight. The journey is almost entirely on 4-lane toll road and I wouldn't worry unduly - wandering remote mountain roads would be a different story. However if you prefer to travel by day then you could get a bus to Guadalajara and change there for a bus to Manzanillo - I am sure both legs have many departures to choose from.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buses from Morelia to Manzanillo

You've been a great help, thanks. I have been traveling in Mexico for over 20 years-not this area yet-guess I shouldn't pay heed to the media hype.

5. Re: Buses from Morelia to Manzanillo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Morelia