We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Place to Buy Artesanias...

Which Puebla hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
10 posts
Save Topic
Good Place to Buy Artesanias...

Hey.. Thanks to everyone who.... helped me pick a hotel ... now we need to find a great place... where my family and I could buy artesanias.. my good friend mentioned El Parin... does that sound right?

Thank you..

Las Cruces, New...
Level Contributor
287 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Place to Buy Artesanias...

The Mercado El Parian (on Calle 6 Norte, between 2 Oriente and 4 Oriente) has lots of crafts concentrated in one place, and I found that, if you're willing to haggle politely, some prices better than in stores for the same things. Lots of craft vendors also lay out their wares on blankets in the afternoon on the closed-off streets south of Palafox y Mendoza (that runs east from the Zocalo): that'd be a block each of 4 Sur and 3 Oriente. If you're going to be in Puebla on a Saturday or Sunday, do check out the antiques and crafts market in the Plazuela de los Sapos (that's a block of Calle 6 Sur between 5 Oriente and 7 Oriente. Don't worry about figuring out the street scheme ; it'll come clear once you're there, and all the hotels have good maps for free.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
640 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Place to Buy Artesanias...

Ditto!

3. Re: Good Place to Buy Artesanias...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 04:16