We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada - Rates

Guadalajara
12 posts
Save Topic
Air Canada - Rates

Hello,

I'm travelling to Canada on April 2008 for my Honeymoon.

I'm Leaving from Mexico City to Quebec, then Quebec to Toronto and finally from Toronto back to Mexico City.

I was wondering if AIR CANADA air rates will lower after the holiday season has passed.

I checked about two months ago and the total flight prices was about 200 CAD lower than it is today.

So, should I wait and see if prices go down or should I book right away?

Thanks!

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Canada - Rates

From what I've seen, Air Canada rates aren't predicable.

When you read the fine print, there may be the possibility to change for a fee ~$40 per route.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Canada - Rates

I'd agree that AC prices are fairly unpredictable. If you decide to hold off on buying the tickets, you should sign up for the Air Canada emails on their website so you will be notified of any sales.

Guadalajara
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Canada - Rates

Thanks Guys for your response. I'll continue checking Air Canada Rates on a regular basis. I'll think I'll take a chance and wait a little bit and see if prices go down.

Thanks!.

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
104 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Canada - Rates

Don't waste your money on Air Canada if you can choose for an other airline. Last week I flew longhaul with air canada on the London-Ottawa route and Montreal-Frankfurt. A horrible experience on both flights : old and worn out interiors, very uncomfortable seats (my seat didn't recline on the LHR-YOWflight), my baggage arrived 48(!) hours later in Ottawa, delay of 6,5 hours to Frankfurt (we got orangejuice and a slice of cold pizza at the gate), they showed the movie "beetlejuice", it was released in 1988(!!!), the food was bad (beef for breakfast?!), ...

I will never fly Air canada again.

Check other passengercomments on www.airlinequality.com

5. Re: Air Canada - Rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 17:16