We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help with insurance

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
need help with insurance

Hi my parents sre going to canada for a 3 week trip staying with friends.they have been quoted £438 for insurance,my dad had a heart attack 18 years ago and is in better shape than a man half his agebut he does take angina pills but has nt been in hospital since his heart attack,mum is on pills for slightly high blood pressure.

Has anyone any idea where they can get reasonable insurance

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need help with insurance

Hi benji~ you should address this question on the N. Ireland and even the UK forum as any carriers in Canada wouldn't be authorized to sell travel/medical insurance to someone who's a resident in another country.

The only thing I can tell you as a Canadian is we use 2 companies for our travel/medical needs----our bank and our home/car insurance company...... depending on their rates.

Hope that helps.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need help with insurance

thanks will do

3. Re: need help with insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 14:19