We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week trip to Canada

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
80 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
1 week trip to Canada

I am going to Montreal Quebec City and then to the Atlantic province this summer can anyone give me advice on activities and sights and other towns that are worth staying in

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
20,035 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 week trip to Canada

That's an awful lot of ground to cover in one week. I would suggest *either* Montreal and Quebec for the week OR PEI/Nova Scotia. I really don't think you have time for both regions, especially if you plan to drive from Quebec to Halifax.

Distance-wise, it would be similar to me saying that I would like to visit NYC, and then Myrtle Beach, SC.

2. Re: 1 week trip to Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 19:15